- Complete the application form to create an account and apply.
- If you are selected as a mystery diner, you will receive an email invitation informing you which store you should visit and which report you have to complete (sushi/regular).
- For sushi reports you have to sit at the sushi bar, so no booking is necessary.
- Regular reports require you to sit in the restaurant and order from the a la carte menu. Please call ahead to make a booking. DO NOT disclose that you are a mystery diner.
- Click on the link in the email to log into your account.
- Indicate whether you are able to visit the store in the period allocated, as well the date that you can go. Please do this within 48 hours of receiving the invitation.
If you are not able to visit the store in the allocated period, please decline and include a comment as to why you are not able to visit the store.
If you can visit the store in the selected timeframe, please confirm attendance.
If you do not confirm or decline within 2 days, your initiation will expire and we will allocate the visit to another diner.
- Once you have confirmed a date, you will receive another email with a link to the survey that you must complete. You can access this form at any time by visiting storerating.ctfm.co.za. Please familiarise yourself with the form prior to your visit so that you know what to be on the lookout for.
- Dine at the allocated store, make the necessary observations, and enjoy your meal!
- Please note the name of your waiter, as well as the manager on duty.
- Please settle your bill with a bank card (e.g. credit card) registered in your name so that we can reimburse you.
- Log into your mystery diner account and upload a copy of the bill and your credit card slip. No spilt bills will be allowed. You can only upload one bill.
- Please upload any pictures that you took during your visit.
- Complete the online survey. You have to submit your survey before 12:00 the next day.
- You will receive an email notification once your survey has been accepted.
- You will be reimbursed in roughly 14 working days.
- You must complete the survey online, printed out surveys will not be accepted.
- You can find a link to the survey in the email that was sent to you prior to your visit. You can also find it by logging in at storerating.ctfm.co.za.
- You can save your survey and continue at a later stage, but it has to be completed before 12:00 the day after your visit.
- If there are any problems with the survey it will be sent back to you with the issues noted for revision.
- If you have trouble uploading documents, you can email them to email@example.com or fax them to 086 552 5667. Please include your name and the store visited.
You will be given a default password when you register as a mystery diner. Please log on to storerating.ctfm.co.za website and change it in the User Profile section.
Mystery diners must keep their identity a secret at all times! Exposure of your identity will result in immediate dismissal from the program.